Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Follow us on Twitter
- jamie hall: the shark reef café looks amazing I can see why its your sons favourite
- Allison: hi! do you remember where that first photo with the wildflowers was taken? thx!
- Steven Son: Hi, Busch Gardens Tampa is the ultimate family adventure. A unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country’s premier zoos, live shows,...
- gofurtherabroad: The helpful information you provide for us for summer vacation ideas.
- Leah: This was def worth going too! The ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is ah-mazing and worth checking out!
- Michelle: This was soooo helpful! We’re big fans of mini golf and we have a few little competitors in our family : ) Thank you so much for the great tips!!
- Robyn: Many KOA Campgrounds also have geocaching in their areas which use smart phones aps to take your family on a modern day treasure hunt alone hiking and...