Advertising with Taking the Kids and Family Travel Consultants
TakingtheKids.com offers ground-floor advertising packages on a first-come, first-served basis. These opportunities allow you to pick and choose the best placement on the website for your company to advertise. Advertising packages on TakingtheKids.com are economical, flexible, and easy to manage.
Want to reach an even wider audience? Taking the Kids has partnered with the Family Travel Forum to form Family Travel Consultants, which offers sponsorships and consulting opportunities.
For information about advertising on www.takingthekids.com, please contact:
Eileen Ogintz, email@example.com or Andy Yemma, firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Follow us on Twitter
- Kimberly @ Stuffed Suitcase: We love cruising as a family. The ropes course on our recent NCL Getaway cruise was a huge hit with our 10 year old. Great tips for...
- Missi: So much information. Thanks for sharing!!
- madeleine Malo: Need information for a one day princess and dinner for 5 for dinner at Cinderella Castle.
- susan vari: Hello, My family is planning a trip july 2015 to California. My kids are 16 and 17 . Can you please recommend an itinerary that would be suitable for...
- Sue: You snuck in that picture of us doing yoga! What a wonderful vacation spot! Miss it already!
- Colorado Ski Authority: Great tips for about every resort I can think of. To follow with the tips, with it now being Dec 12, all of those season passes and epic...
- Joe: Great article! Nicaragua gets overlooked so much because of the popularity of other Central American countries like Costa Rica and Belize. It is a great...