Share on Facebook
Advertising with Taking the Kids and Family Travel Consultants
TakingtheKids.com offers ground-floor advertising packages on a first-come, first-served basis. These opportunities allow you to pick and choose the best placement on the website for your company to advertise. Advertising packages on TakingtheKids.com are economical, flexible, and easy to manage.
Want to reach an even wider audience? Taking the Kids has partnered with the Family Travel Forum to form Family Travel Consultants, which offers sponsorships and consulting opportunities.
For information about advertising on www.takingthekids.com, please contact:
Eileen Ogintz, email@example.com or Andy Yemma, firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Luxury villas on Virgin Gorda offer special summer package
May 26, 2013
The ideal summer vacation should be a dreamy time to relax, indulge and escape everyday cares - without breaking the bank. That's the concept behind Villa Aquamare's Summer Escape package, which offers 9 nights in one of Villa Aquamare's luxury villas on Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin islands for the price of a 7-night stay.
Get out there and have some fun! See family friendly events happening all over the nation in our Calendar of Events.
Follow us on Twitter
- Mike Scalia: Great article! I would also recommend to any family to check out all of the fun places to go in Ohio. Between the amusement parks and the historic...
- Kiera @easytravelmom: Love this! It’s so true to get kids active on vacation. My daughter loves to swim so we always make sure that at minimum, we have a...
- stefanus: we have great places for vacations Family, its located in indonesia name of islands is Karimunjawa islands, maybe need info can email me, Thanks
- Stefanie: What a great getaway for a mother! Arizona sounds like it was such a fun trip with so much to do! The museum sounds like it would be a great place to...
- Steph@BestKidFriendlyTravel: Great news, Eileen! I’m glad to see hotels are taking note of the kids involvement in vacation planning. We are going to Paris and...
- Steph @BestKidFriendlyTravel: Great news, Eileen! I’m glad to see hotels are taking note of the kids involvement in vacation planning. We are going to...
- Maureen Fitzgerald: This is great. Best place to go if there are kids because there will be activities for them that they will surely enjoy. The staff will take...