Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Follow us on Twitter
- Joe: Great article! Nicaragua gets overlooked so much because of the popularity of other Central American countries like Costa Rica and Belize. It is a great...
- sharon schmidt: I want to take two of my grandchildren on an eight to ten day cruise. Bella is eight and ty is seven and my two single parents children. It would...
- Luisa: Hope you come back soon … ciao !
- Kit Burns: We loved Palazzo Te’, too. The frescoes are some of the best in Italy! Remarkable. A great place for kids to visit – or anyone.
- Kit Burns: I love this little village, too. It is a real off the beaten track find. Thanks for writing about it. Kit
- noemi bermudez: We really want to go out on a Disney cruise for the holidays but they always conflict with Christmas recess helllppp!!!
- dina: I really liked your article. I have family living in London, I hope it is close to east End so I can visit all the restaurants you mention.