Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Follow us on Twitter
- Leah: This was def worth going too! The ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is ah-mazing and worth checking out!
- Michelle: This was soooo helpful! We’re big fans of mini golf and we have a few little competitors in our family : ) Thank you so much for the great tips!!
- Robyn: Many KOA Campgrounds also have geocaching in their areas which use smart phones aps to take your family on a modern day treasure hunt alone hiking and...
- Robyn: many KOA Campgrounds have geocashing in their areas that use aps on smart phones to find treasures in parks, hiking and biking trails, campgrounds, and...
- Anne Parsons: Just wanted to add that this is a great summer family vacation package – Bravo! Vail takes place July 1 to Aug. 6 this year – to...
- Wendy Stevens: New grandma and could use a getaway from cold Ohio with my daughters and grandsons!
- Riley Harper: I’m a divorced mom of 1 teenage boy who wants to go to Atlanta any ideas