How to Contact Eileen
The best way to reach me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can write to me at:
Taking the Kids
5 Viking Green
Westport, CT 06880
Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Follow us on Twitter
- Sarah @ A Week at the Beach: Staying someplace with a fridge is a MUST for our family too. We’re gearing up for our first Disney trip around Thanksgiving,...
- Sari: We are planning a trip to Tulum for 5 nights… Getting worries about the water issue with my almost 2 year old… Should i be worried about...
- Michaela Warren: Was wanting information for my grandson who is three years old. He is Special Needs chikd, Amputee from ABS, Failure to Thrive. Sensory...
- chris: Need information about princess for a day for my daughter who is 5 years old
- Tirun: A cruise is a wonderfully relaxed way of taking a vacation.
- Katie (Beach for Baby): This is a very thorough guide. I worked for Princess Cruises at the HQ so we went on a lot of cruises. I have never really liked...
- Fort Lauderdale fishing charters: Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can...