Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Follow us on Twitter
- Tom: Hello Everybody, Still planning an amazing trip? I had one…I went to South America last Year, it was a really good trip I contacted a travel agency...
- Ronald Johnson: Ronald Johnson My father was stationed at Toyko General Depot. We lived at Grant Heights the 1st time from 1947 TO 1949 and returned for a second...
- Kary Elaine Ronk: I’d like to hear from the Allen’s who lived next door in our two story duplex. We lived right in front of a Japanese village. Also...
- Barbara campbell: Would love to hear from the slawskys and Kennedys Bjc
- Barbara campbell: Barbara Jean Campbell lived in Japan – tachikawa, grant heights, Camp drake jr high – left in 1964 –
- Karen Wilkins: Hope y’all are enjoying CC! We are back in the 100+ heat, and yes, I’m crying. Great article, happy to have met you and your family!
- Juan Pablo: Why not taking the kids with you in a People to People Travel to Cuba? Good work!