Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Follow us on Twitter
- last minute vacation: Good article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website. Keep up the good writing.
- Juan Pablo: Why not taking the kids with you in a People to People Travel to Cuba? Good work!
- Bruce McMillan: In 1957, my father was assigned to close down Tokyo Ordnance Depot. We lived in Grant Heights one street east of the run way close to the old...
- vacationtelluride: Nice post!!Thanks for the mention.We vacationtelluride provide Telluride vacation rentals.For any assistance please visit on our website.
- Sharyn Downey - Witzel: I found this site today and enjoyed reading all the messages. I started to cry, have such great memories. My family lived in Grant...
- Erika Christ: Hi Eileen, I ended up with the kids (then 13 & 9) in Flagstaff last summer during a trip to the Grand Canyon. It was not initially on our...
- thomsonriver: In lieu of the crowded beaches of Cancún and Cozumel, make your way to the state of Veracruz, where you can enjoy the seafood like spicy crab broth.