Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Follow us on Twitter
- Tina Anderson: I would love my for my daughter to be able to see snow for Christmas break!
- Bob Pergler: Moved to Grant Heights in 56 after living on the economy in 55, attended Wash Heights school for 7th grade, went to Camp Drake for the 8th grade,...
- Tom Majors: My Mom once asked me where I felt my “home” was. I told her it was Grant Heights. I tear up a little when I see the old pics and read all...
- Maddie: More lights festivals! https://www.everfest.com/uniqu e/light-festivals
- Joni: Hello Eileen, The early deal at Alta Lodge is: Kids Stay/Eat for free when parents book a 4-night stay. This applies to children age 12 & under is good...
- Kelly: Great information. I would like to check into Legoland. My kids would love that.
- Albert Balingit: May I see the pictures. I was born in 1948, and lived in Grand Heights from 1955-57