Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Follow us on Twitter
- Tina: Great post indeed. One of the best so far that I read this year. Thanks a lot.
- ZigZag: Amazing gourmet post! And I loved your metaphor about reaching city’s heart by its food 🙂 You are so right.
- Kenya Safaris: I usually encourage travellers if they have children not to leave them behind. it helps kids to become less fearful and more outgoing. At the same...
- Patti: Great article and great memories!
- Patti: Lynn..where did you live on GH? What grade? I was in 2nd grade (2x due to illness)and we lived at 246A next to the theater
- Patti: wow Judith, I had forgotten about Santa. I vaguely remember you on TV now that you mentioned it. Being in Japan is the highlight of our travels.
- Patti: great memories sis. You should check out Japan Brats and the FB page of Grant Heights/Narimasu. You may see someone you knew there-if you remember! Lots...