Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina in Maryland announces its lineup of events designed to make this holiday season the most memorable for its guests. Children of all ages will enjoy the opportunity to visit with Santa and work on their wish lists, decorate cookies, and even take in a movie while floating in the indoor pool. Adults will not want to miss the Ugly Sweater Contest, Holiday Mixology class at Eagle’s Nest Bar & Grille, and fitness classes to help burn off those well-deserved extra calories.
The array of activities throughout December includes:
- Breakfast with Santa at the Water’s Edge Grill: December 8, 15, 22
- Bounce Houses: December 22 – January 1
- Fitness Classes: December 22, 26-31
- Cookie Decorating: December 22, 29
- Live Music:December 1and 15
- Letters to Santa: Entire month of December
- Holiday Mixology at the Eagle’s Nest: December 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Ugly Holiday Sweaterat Michener’s Library: December 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Gingerbread Man Voting: December 14, 21
- Guess the Candy Canes: Entire month of December
- Holiday Dive-In Movies: Entire month of December
The festivities culminate with the Hyatt Regency’s signature New Year’s Eve celebration, with family activities, live music, and fantastic dining options sure to please everyone. “We love watching the holiday season come alive here at the Hyatt Regency, where we have fun combining classic traditions with all that the Eastern Shore has to offer all year-round,” said Joel Bunde, General Manager. “This is a great time to leave the hosting to us and come play by the bay with your family and friends.”
For reservations, call 800-757-1452 or visit here.
Sponsored by Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina