The Summer of Know series will take place at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City select Tuesdays from June 19- September 11, 7 p.m. The conversations at The Wright restaurant will pair contemporary artists with practitioners and thought leaders at the forefront of today’s important social, political, environmental, and legal issues. Guggenheim curators will moderate these informal discussions and the topics will include:
- Journalism as Activism in the Age of Trump
- Feminism and Muslim Identities
- Women’s Rights
- Art’s Relationship with Community Organizing and Gentrification
- Activating Overlooked Urban Spaces
- Aesthetics in Political Activism
More information is here.