New York has more ski areas than any other state in the United States and offers skiing options for people of all levels. Details about several excellent skiing destinations for beginners are below:
- Titus Mountain in the Adirondacks where 28 percent of the 50 ski trails are categorized as easy
- Hunter Mountain in the Catskills offers a Beginner Single-Pak
- Whiteface in Lake Placid offer beginner trails
- Windham Mountain Resort in the Catskills has an “Own It! Program that includes lessons, equipment rental and lower-mountain lift tickets
- Peter in the Hudson Valley invites new skiers and snowboarders to Beginner Central that caters to ski bunnies.
- Holiday Valley in western New York offers a nighttime learn-to-ski or snowboard package
For more information about exciting skiing opportunities in New York visit here.